Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Dracula's Guest by Bram Stoker

What's this?  More vampires?  More Dracula?  Could it at least be as good as Dracula?

Sadly, no.  This is actually a collection of short stories, published after Bram Stoker's death.  Only one of them is related to Dracula.  All in all, the stories are okay.  None of them are great, and I thought a few of them were kinda crap.  Sorry I can't go into more detail about these stories.  Most of them weren't very memorable at all.

If you love dark stories with dark themes, you'll probably enjoy a lot of these stories.  If that's not your thing, you'll probably hate a lot of these stories.  I'm not so into them myself.  So I can't say that this book is really worth reading.

Click here to view this book on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment