Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Where's the Book?

I'm going to come clean.  I've gotten a bit behind on my reading, and I don't have an update for this week.  So, because of this, I'll be taking a brief break from posting each week, and will return to the regular schedule during the first week of December.  Hopefully, I'll have enough posts queued up to not have to break the schedule again.

In the meantime, if anyone would like to write some guests entries, please let me know.  They can be about a new book, or what you thought of a book that I've already written about.  It's whatever you like.  If I can get a few guest writers, then I will still be able to have updates every week.  How awesome would that be?  And who would be bringing that awesome?  That's right, you!

1 comment:

  1. I have to get my classic reading on so I can be a guest on your blog!

    ReplyDelete